Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Jiasong Bai, and Guanyu Li. "FloodShield: Securing the SDN Infrastructure Against Denial-of-Service Attacks". In the 17th IEEE International Conference On Trust, Security And Privacy In Computing And Communications (TrustCom 2018), New York, USA, July 31-August 3, 2018.
Name: Guanyu Li (李冠宇)
Date of Birth: 03/26/1996
Place of Birth: Liaocheng, Shandong, China
Mobile Phone: 15206599308
Address: FIT Building 4-206, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- 2014 to 2018: B.Eng. degree
- School of Computer Science & Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST)
- Class: The experimental class of excellent engineers
- GPA: 3.98/4.00
- 2018 to now : Ph.D. student
- Summer 2020: Software Engineer Intern
- Place: Huawei
- Duties: Programmable Networking System Develping
- Supervisor: Dr. Xuya Jia
- Summer 2017: Software Engineer Intern
- Place: CraiditX
- Duties: Internal Data Processing System Develping
- Supervisor: Mr. Wei Yan
Jiasong Bai, Jun Bi, Menghao Zhang, and Guanyu Li. "Filtering Spoofed IP Traffic Using Switching ASICs". In SIGCOMM Posters and Demos, Budapest, Hungary, August 20-25, 2018.
Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Lei Xu, Jun Bi, Guofei Gu, and Jiasong Bai. "Control Plane Reflection Attacks in SDNs: New Attacks and Countermeasures". In the 21st International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID 2018), Heraklion, Crete, Greece, September 10-12, 2018.
Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Kai Gao, Yi Qiao, Guanyu Li, Xiao Kong, Zhaogeng Li, and Hongxin Hu. "Tripod: Towards a Scalable, Efficient and Resilient Cloud Gateway". In IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications (JSAC), Vol.37, No.3, 2019.
Menghao Zhang, Jiasong Bai, Guanyu Li, Zili Meng, Hongda Li, Hongxin Hu, and Mingwei Xu. "When NFV Meets ANN: Rethinking Elastic Scaling for ANN-based NFs". In the 1st Workshop on Harnessing the Data Revolution in Networking (HDR-Nets), co-located with ICNP 2019, Chicago, Illinois, USA, October 7, 2019.
Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Chang Liu, Xiao Kong, Ang Chen, Guofei Gu, and Haixin Duan. "NetHCF: Enabling Line-rate and Adaptive Spoofed IP Traffic Filtering". In the 27th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP 2019), Chicago, Illinois, USA, October 7-10, 2019.
Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Ang Chen, Hongxin Hu, Guofei Gu, Qi Li, Mingwei Xu, Jianping Wu. "Poseidon: Mitigating Volumetric DDoS Attacks with Programmable Switches". In the 27th Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), San Diego, CA, USA, February 23-26, 2020.
Jiasong Bai, Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Chang Liu, Mingwei Xu, Hongxin Hu. "FastFE: Accelerating ML-based Traffic Analysis with Programmable Switches". In the 1st Workshop on Secure Programmable Network Infrastructure (SPIN), co-located with SIGCOMM 2020, New York, USA, August 10, 2020
Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Lei Xu, Jiasong Bai, Mingwei Xu, Guofei Gu, Jianping Wu. "Control Plane Reflection Attacks and Defenses in Software-Defined Networks". In IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON), vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 623-636, April 2021.
Shicheng Wang, Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Chang Liu, Ying Liu, Xuya Jia, Mingwei Xu. "Making Multi-String Pattern Matching Scalable and Cost-Efficient with Programmable Switching ASICs". In the 40th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), Virtual Conference, May 10-13, 2021.
Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Mingwei Xu, Ang Chen, Hongxin Hu, Guofei Gu, Qi Li, Jianping Wu. "Enabling Performant, Flexible and Cost-Efficient DDoS Defense with Programmable Switches". In IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON), 2021.
- [03/2021] Intel Bug Bounty Awards, High-Impact Software Bugs on Tofino Switch, Intel
- [12/2020] 2nd prize, Tsinghua 84 Scholarship for Innovations and Future, Beijing
- [08/2019] 2nd prize, 2019 SIGCOMM Hackthon, Beijing
- [06/2018] Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis, HUST, Wuhan
- [06/2018] Outstanding Undergraduate, HUST, Wuhan
- [11/2016] Special Undergraduate Student, HUST, Wuhan
- [10/2016] National Scholarship, HUST, Wuhan
- [10/2016] Merit Student, HUST, Wuhan
- [12/2015] 2nd prize, National IPv6 Application Contest, Beijing
- [10/2015] Merit Student, HUST, Wuhan
- [08/2015] 2nd prize, National SDN Application Contest, Guangzhou
- [02/2015] Freshman Scholarship, HUST, Wuhan
Service and Leadership
- Member of HUST Unique Studio IT Group (2014 to 2018)
- One of the founders of Liaocheng Rye Education which provides self-study room and tutors (from this year’s graduates) for senior high school students.