I’m Guanyu Li, a 2nd-year Ph.D. student in Institute for Network Science and Cyberspace of Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Mingwei Xu. For my last undergraduate year and first graduate year, I worked under the supervision of Prof. Jun Bi, a diligent and kind professor. Unfortunately, he suddenly passed away in Feb., 2019. Besides, I hold B.Eng. Degree in School of Computer Science & Technology from Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
My research works explore how to utilize the programmability of networks and kernels to enhance the security of systems. Hence, I am familiar with Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and Programmable Data Plane (PDP, P4). In addition, I have digged into a set of fields, such as Cloud Gateway, Denial-of-Service attacks (DoS), Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS) and etc.
- [01/2020] (Paper) Our paper Poseidon is accepted to NDSS 2020.
- [08/2019] (Award) Our team win the 2nd prize on Hackathon at SIGCOMM 2019.
- [07/2019] (Paper) Our paper NetHCF is accepted to ICNP 2019.
- [09/2018] (Career) I will continue my Ph.D. study at Tsinghua University.
- Poseidon: Mitigating Volumetric DDoS Attacks with Programmable Switches. [NDSS'20]
Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Ang Chen, Hongxin Hu, Guofei Gu, Qi Li, Mingwei Xu, Jianping Wu.
Full paper acceptance ratio: 88/506 = 17.4%.
- NetHCF: Enabling Line-rate and Adaptive Spoofed IP Traffic Filtering. [ICNP'19]
Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Chang Liu, Xiao Kong, Ang Chen, Guofei Gu, and Haixin Duan.
Full paper acceptance ratio: 38/210 = 18.1%.
- Tripod: Towards a Scalable, Efficient and Resilient Cloud Gateway. [JSAC'19]
Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Kai Gao, Yi Qiao, Guanyu Li, Xiao Kong, Zhaogeng Li, and Hongxin Hu.
SCI Impact Factor: 7.2/8.2.
- Control Plane Reflection Attacks in SDNs: New Attacks and Countermeasures. [RAID'18]
Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Lei Xu, Jun Bi, Guofei Gu, and Jiasong Bai.
Full Paper Acceptance Ratio: 32/145 = 22.1%.