I’m Guanyu Li, a 4th-year Ph.D. candidate in Institute for Network Science and Cyberspace of Tsinghua University, advised by Prof. Mingwei Xu. For my last undergraduate year and first graduate year, I worked under the supervision of Prof. Jun Bi, a diligent and kind professor. Unfortunately, he suddenly passed away in Feb., 2019. Besides, I hold B.Eng. Degree in School of Computer Science & Technology from Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
My research works explore how to utilize the programmability of networks and kernels to enhance the security of systems. Hence, I am familiar with Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and Programmable Data Plane (PDP, P4). In addition, I have digged into a set of fields, such as Cloud Gateway, Denial-of-Service attacks (DoS), Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS) and etc.
- [08/2021] (Paper) Our work IMap (short version) is accepted to HotNets 2021.
- [03/2021] (Award) We find a high-impact software bug on Tofino switch and obtain Intel Bug Bounty Awards.
- [02/2021] (Paper) Our work Poseidon (journal version) is accepted to TON 2021.
- [12/2020] (Paper) Our work Bolt is accepted to INFOCOM 2021.
- [11/2020] (Paper) Our work SwitchGuard (journal version) is accepted to TON 2021.
- [01/2020] (Paper) Our work Poseidon is accepted to NDSS 2020.
- Enabling Performant, Flexible and Cost-Efficient DDoS Defense with Programmable Switches. [TON'21]
Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Mingwei Xu, Ang Chen, Hongxin Hu, Guofei Gu, Qi Li, Jianping Wu. CCF-A/TH-CPL-A, SCI Impact Factor: 3.315.
- Making Multi-String Pattern Matching Scalable and Cost-Efficient with Programmable Switching ASICs. [INFOCOM'21]
Shicheng Wang, Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Chang Liu, Ying Liu, Xuya Jia, Mingwei Xu. CCF-A/TH-CPL-A, full paper acceptance ratio: 252/1266 = 19.9%.
- Control Plane Reflection Attacks and Defenses in Software-Defined Networks. [TON'21]
Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Lei Xu, Jiasong Bai, Mingwei Xu, Guofei Gu, Jianping Wu. CCF-A/TH-CPL-A, SCI Impact Factor: 3.315.
- Poseidon: Mitigating Volumetric DDoS Attacks with Programmable Switches. [NDSS'20]
Menghao Zhang, Guanyu Li, Shicheng Wang, Chang Liu, Ang Chen, Hongxin Hu, Guofei Gu, Qi Li, Mingwei Xu, Jianping Wu.
CCF-B/TH-CPL-A, full paper acceptance ratio: 88/506 = 17.4%.
- NetHCF: Enabling Line-rate and Adaptive Spoofed IP Traffic Filtering. [ICNP'19]
Guanyu Li, Menghao Zhang, Chang Liu, Xiao Kong, Ang Chen, Guofei Gu, and Haixin Duan.
CCF-B/TH-CPL-A, full paper acceptance ratio: 38/210 = 18.1%.
- Tripod: Towards a Scalable, Efficient and Resilient Cloud Gateway. [JSAC'19]
Menghao Zhang, Jun Bi, Kai Gao, Yi Qiao, Guanyu Li, Xiao Kong, Zhaogeng Li, and Hongxin Hu.
CCF-A/TH-CPL-A, SCI Impact Factor: 11.42.